Last Updated June 3, 2020
Theresa is so confident that you will be lice free if you use her technique that we offer the following guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the Online Course for any reason simply email Theresa within 30 days of purchase, using the contact information provided in the Online Course, and request a refund. It's that simple.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials from the Online Course or stream the course content for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Share your user name or password with anyone outside of your immediate household;
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RN Lice Removal Incorporated "Corporation" at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials in the Online Course are provided 'as is' and are for educational purposes only. Theresa has treated hundreds of individuals using this technique curing them of lice and has taught countless individuals how to treat their child using this same technique. The intent of the Online Course is to teach you how to cure your child of lice using the same technique developed by Theresa. That being said, this website and Online Course are not medical advice, if you have a medical condition or are experiencing a medical emergency contact a competent medical provider. That being said we DO NOT ENDORSE the pesticides proscribed by western medicine to treat lice as we view such treatments as not only ineffective but harmful to those that take them.
RN Lice Removal Incorporated "MyLiceAdvice", its affiliates, employees, and successors makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES , INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Further, MyLiceAdvice does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. By accessing the Online Course you agree to hold MyLiceAdvice, its employees, affiliate, and successors HARMLESS for ANY AND ALL CLAIMS including but not limited to negligence.
In no event shall MyLiceAdvice or its employees or successors be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Online Course, even if MyLiceAdvice or an authorized user of the website has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. Damages in all cases shall be limited to the purchase price.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Online Course may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MyLiceAdvice does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. MyLiceAdvice may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. MyLiceAdvice does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
MyLiceAdvice has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the MyLiceAdvice of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon, United States of America, jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The sole venue for any action arising out of your use of this Online Course is in the Marion County Circuit Court located in Salem, Oregon, USA.
If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, it shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement.